Build your management team’s skill set through virtual training sessions easily accessed from home or office. Are your managers currently working out of the office? Do they manage staff operating in remote locations? Would they benefit from interactive and engaging learning customized to their needs? Explore the many benefits of our interactive management sessions delivered over digital platforms that allow your team to connect with our facilitator through the portal of a laptop computer.
What Management Training Options Are Available Virtually?
Set up an interactive management training session that offers your team the opportunity to grow, connect and skill-up through an easy to use virtual platform. We offer a variety of virtual training sessions as well as optional coaching which builds key management skills. Our most popular virtual options include:
- Half Day Management Training Session
- One Day Management Training Session*
- Two Day Management Training Session*
*Usually delivered in 3.5 hour segments to ensure engagement
How Long is A Half Day Session?
The Half Day Session runs 3.5 hours in length which provides just the right amount of time for deepening knowledge and skills, while maintaining engagement through an array of interactive exercises.
What Courses Are Available via Virtual Sessions?
- Management Success™
- Management Essentials™
- Coaching Skills For Managers™
- Managing Millennials™
- Building Team Success™
How Do You Set Up Virtual Management Training?
Here are a few easy steps to get management training organized for your team or organization.
- Determine how many managers need training
- Contact us at 1-800-501-1245 and ask for a Free Quote
- Or, click the button Request A Free Quote
- Receive a free Training Proposal and review with colleagues
- Make a decision about duration and date
- Sit back and enjoy the training session
What Do You Need to Participate In Virtual Management Training?
Most people already have all the tools needed to fully participate in a management training session including:
- Laptop or personal computer with a built in web-cam & speaker system
- Quiet space for learning
- Pen and paper for notes