PMI® Project Management Online Module – Other Planning Processes
This module addresses the rest of the planning processes like quality, human resources, communication and procurement. This course has been fully accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
What Are the Benefits of this Module?
Proper planning prevents a poor performance. All the sections within this module are hugely important to the effective management of a project. Understanding the various parts, inputs, outputs and impacts of the sections covered benefits both the project manager and the organization.
What are the Learning Outcomes?
This module covers the Planning Processes in the Project Quality, Human Resource, Communications and Procurement Management Knowledge Areas.
By the end of this module you will:
- Develop an understanding of the purpose of these four Knowledge Areas.
- Be able to explain the difference between high “quality” and high “grade”.
- Understand the importance of “cost quality”.
- Develop an understanding of communication in the context of project management.
- Gain a basic understanding of procurement contracts.
- Learn how to plan project quality, human resource, communications and procurement.
What Content is Covered?
The following content is covered within this course:
- Project Quality Management.
- Planning Quality Management.
- Project Human Resource Management.
- Planning Human Resource Management.
- Project Communications Management.
- Planning Communications Management.
- Project Procurement Management.
- Planning Procurement Management.
Who Should Attend?
This series of short courses designed to up-skill or refresh knowledge in specific Project Management subjects. Each short course earns seven Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU points. Whether you are looking to update your knowledge and skills or to increase your competence in a wider context, this programme gives great professional benefit.
Gottfredson and Mosher (2012) identified 5 moments of learning need:
- Learning for the first time.
- Learning more.
- Remembering and applying learning.
- Learning when things change.
- Learning when things go wrong.
These short courses provide a perfect way of enabling you or your teams to access bite-sized chunks of information that is applicable in each of the 5 moments of learning need.
What are the Course Delivery Options?
Is this accredited by the Project Management Institute?
Yes – fully.