PMI® Project Management Online Module – Closing A Project
Now the project or phase is done, this module explains how to close procurements as well as how to close a project or a phase. Now all modules are done, a summary section is added at the end that summarizes all previous modules. A good snap shot reminder of what was learned. This course has been fully accredited by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
What are the Learning Outcomes?
This module covers the two processes in the Closing Process Group and provides a brief overview of the PMP course as a whole. Over the course of this module, you will learn:
- How the Close Procurements process is implemented.
- The relationship between the Close Procurements processes and other processes, particularly Validate Scope.
- How the Close project or Phase process is applied to capture lessons learned and add to the organization’s process assets.
The final part of this module is a summary of how the project went through tis life cycle and what you learned in each module.
What Content is Covered?
The following content is covered within this course:
- Close Procurements.
- Close Project and Phase.
- PMP Summary.
Who Should Attend?
This series of short courses designed to up-skill or refresh knowledge in specific Project Management subjects. Each short course earns seven Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU points. Whether you are looking to update your knowledge and skills or to increase your competence in a wider context, this programme gives great professional benefit.
Gottfredson and Mosher (2012) identified 5 moments of learning need:
- Learning for the first time.
- Learning more.
- Remembering and applying learning.
- Learning when things change.
- Learning when things go wrong.
These short courses provide a perfect way of enabling you or your teams to access bite-sized chunks of information that is applicable in each of the 5 moments of learning need.
What are the Course Delivery Options?
Is this accredited by the Project Management Institute?
Yes – fully.