Management Essentials™ is now available as a Virtual Training Session.
Management Essentials™ is an innovative and highly practical management training seminar that teaches old and new managers alike essential skills required by their roles. Participants in this management training course will appreciate a blended approach to learning that includes instruction, examples, and interactive group exercises which grow competence and confidence immediately. The focus in this management training program is on building day to day skills that managers need to Interview, Motivate, Inspire, Communicate, Develop, Evaluate, Realign and Delegate. In fact, past participants in this hands on management skills training program were able to immediately apply new knowledge and skills to their work, following completion of the training.
The Management Essentials™ management skills training program supports participants in becoming more knowledgeable, competent and confident by covering the following topics:
- Understanding Behavior Styles
- Listening Actively
- Asking Powerful Questions
- Growing Emotional Intelligence
- Using Situational Management
- Creating a Code of Conduct
- Resolving Conflicts Effectively
- Managing From Values
- Developing Keys of Influence
What Are the Benefits of This Management Skills Training Program?
- Increases understanding of management essentials
- Provides tools for more effective communication
- Increases effectiveness in supervising staff
- Heightens skills in influencing positive change
- Deepens awareness of individuals & team
- Grows commitment to all around excellence
Who Should Attend this Management Training Course?
- New Managers
- Middle Managers & Supervisors
- Team Leaders
What Materials are Included in This Management Course?
Every participant receives a copy of the Management Essentials™ Participant Workbook.
One Day Management Course Options
Management Essentials™ training seminar is typically ofered in a two day format to help you grow your staff’s management skills. However, the Management Course may be offered in a streamlined one day format if time is short,or if you would like to schedule follow up management skills coaching. Contact us for more information and to discuss your organization’s unique needs regarding leadership training and management training.